Hours: Full Time
Salary: £25k+ DOE + Bonus
Join one of the biggest and most respected national eCommerce successes in our industry. Construction Materials Online is an online supplier of building materials, sold across four specialist eCommerce stores. As the company is expanding, we are seeking a self-motivated, organised and experienced Project Manager to join our growing team based at our head office in Plymouth.
The position of the Project Manager is to develop and maintain a technology project plan, which scopes a project’s tasks, milestone dates, status, and allocation of resources to relevant stakeholders. The Project Manager is responsible for communicating and coordinating effectively across departments to ensure the project plan is on track.
- Act as the central communication point of the project to ensure that each member of the team is aware of their deliverables and timing commitments at all times.
- Establish meeting attendees and monitor attendance to assure the correct team members are present at each meeting. Create agendas, schedule meetings and keep the meetings on task. Provide team information updates needed to perform tasks.
- Define and create a project template to ensure consistency across projects.
- Compile documentation and processes for new project set up.
- Provide a Project Control service to each project with responsibility for accurate project reporting and analysis.
- Collate all business cases and task orders for Development Team and create a tracker for all project works within the development pipeline.
- Responsible for scoping out each project and allocating work to relevant employees.
- Responsible for full debrief after each project is completed to highlight and document efficiency gains and understand failings or lessons learned.
- Ensuring technical team processes or new features/bug reports go through correct channels.
- Communicate the impact of scope changes to the team in a timely manner in terms of cost, timing and resources.
The successful candidate will be Prince 2 certified or working towards, a Project Management Degree or equivalent would also be advantageous. Proven experience of planning and coordinating projects is essential. Knowledge of Agile development principles and the ability to communicate technical issues to people of any technical ability is desirable.
Construction Materials Online is an equal opportunities employer